Outsourcing financial transactions
By outsourcing large areas of financial operations, the organization takes on the management of processes, which makes it possible to reduce delay of payment on accounts, to reduce working capital and to improve financial forecasting. Thus, we have the following benefits:
- reducing the cost of financing investment capital;
- effective work of automated financial systems.
- improvements in cash and inventory management;
- substantial reduction of the load on the working capital;
- reducing the number of laborious, time-consuming processes.
Integrated operating model of financial services provides the financial director with a variety of tools for solving problems that may arise.
Outsourcing gives us the opportunity to use the benefits in such circumstances as:
- Marketing, logistics and sales support: a healthy financial supply chain provides powerful analytical tools to carry out sales analysis (such as analysis of credit histories and buying habits), to manage suppliers, and it is also useful in other related areas.
- Upgraded production capacity: partners, who are involved in the supply chain, have the opportunity to use software for tracking delays, making preventative improvements to the processes and bugging fixes, as well as to use the advanced systems.
- Improvement in the work with customers: providing harmonious negotiation with vendors and customers through the timely submission of information to resolve disputes that may arise and complaints from customers.
Financial transactions that have been outsourced, give your employees more time to concentrate on developing relationships instead of accounting records and implementing key financial processes. It allows you to:
- Use more holistic approach to cooperation with partners;
- Get detailed financial information;
- Provide accurate forecasts based on reliable data entered with regards to the receivables;
- Faster resolve issues concerning payment;
- Get accurate and timely information about the receivables;
- Effectively allocate the capital to projects with high investments;
- Reduce excess reserves of working capital.